1. Are you currently in a serious relationship?
2. What was your dream growing up?
To be a writer
3. What talent do you wish you had?
4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
Grapefruit-orange juice. And I still haven't looked up whether grapefruit is okay with my antipsychotic.
5. Favourite vegetable?
6. What was the last book you read?
Half way through Born on a Blue Day by Daniel Tammet.
7. What zodiac sign are you?
8. Any tattoos or piercings?
9. Worst habit?
Procrastinating. And nail-biting.
10. If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride?
No, I don't have a car.
11. What is your favourite sport?
12. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
Others would say pessimist. I prefer to think of myself as an idealist.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
I would be too busy freaking out to notice if there was someone in there with me.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Can't select one thing from the crap that I went through.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you.
I was born weighing 850 grams. This one is easy.
16. Do you have any pets?
17. What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I would end up in a meltdown and you'd run away scared.
18. What was your first impression of me?
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I wouldn'change anything.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22. What colour eyes do you have?
23. Ever been arrested?
No, I always went with the police vountarily.
24. Bottle or can soda?
25. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Not the slightest idea.
26. What's your favourite place to hang out at?
27. Do you believe in ghosts?
28. Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
Interwebbing. Writing bad blog posts. Reading.
29. Do you swear a lot?
30. Biggest pet peeve?
31. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32. Do you believe in/ appreciate romance?
Believe yes, but I am terrible at it.
33. Favourite and least favourite food?
34. Do you believe in God/ a higher power/ whatever you want to call it?
No, but I am a philosophical Idealist, so everything is spiritual in nature.
35. Will you repost this?